November 2013 Nominations Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pro's Closet's 1992 Travis Brown Bradbury FS Manitou

The bike is purposely left dirty as it is exactly (minus the pedals) how it was when it was retired by T-Brown. The pedals are not the actual ones Travis rode the bike with but they are the exact model.

viewtopic.php?t=275434

1192Manitou1.jpg

travisbrown-1.jpg

theproscloset":3ujtylby said:

The bike is purposely left dirty as it is exactly how it was when it was retired by T-Brown.

viewtopic.php?t=275434

1192Manitou1.jpg

travisbrownmtb-1a.jpg

And the Pros Closet steps into the ring with a well purchased piece of bicycle Heritage.

Forgive my frankness, but chasing a "RETROBIKE" title such as BOTM, would be quite an Acolade to add to your Business model, boosting your Credibility in the Used bike sales market no end in my opinion..... ;)

Whether or not you have an Agenda or not is irrelevant..................... "ITS ALL ABOUT THE BIKE" not the owner/s/Company.

So on that NOTE, so Far the FAT steals the Show.

:cool:

We are simply bike dorks that are lucky enough to play with bikes for a living.

I agree with Rumpfy that girlonbike's Fat could arguably be one of the top 5 Fats out there. That doesn't mean we all have to throw in the towel and give up though. Kuddos to her!

theproscloset":3s3gjlb6 said:
We are simply bike dorks that are lucky enough to play with bikes for a living.

I agree with Rumpfy that girlonbike's Fat could arguably be one of the top 5 Fats out there. That doesn't mean we all have to throw in the towel and give up though. Kuddos to her!

To be fair to other entrants, I think you are far from playing at it Don't you............PMSL.

And ref the Fat...., Im sure I said "SO FAR"........... :roll:

sinnerman":2l0a9e5k said:
theproscloset":2l0a9e5k said:

The bike is purposely left dirty as it is exactly how it was when it was retired by T-Brown.

viewtopic.php?t=275434

1192Manitou1.jpg

travisbrownmtb-1a.jpg

And the Pros Closet steps into the ring with a well purchased piece of bicycle Heritage.

Forgive my frankness, but chasing a "RETROBIKE" title such as BOTM, would be quite an Acolade to add to your Business model, boosting your Credibility in the Used bike sales market no end in my opinion..... ;)

Whether or not you have an Agenda or not is irrelevant..................... "ITS ALL ABOUT THE BIKE" not the owner/s/Company.

So on that NOTE, so Far the FAT steals the Show.

:cool:

Interested to see what the opinions are on this and if they have changed since I raised it a few months back. Is the general consensus to step up to the challenge still the overall view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back