GT Moto cruiser - any info about it? (pictures inside)

Spotted this online. Looks like yours.

09262006.jpg

Most of the Kustom Kruisers have a rear triangle which curves down markedly from the brake boss.
Whereas yours (and this have a tube which curves to the back).

Thanks! I've seen this one at some point and then lost its track. It seems to be one year newer, considering the paintjob. I've also seen one with a yellow/black combo. This seems to have a GT Piston stem and a bar with welded crossbar but I don't know if they're original or mounted on some adapter that fits a threaded fork. Looks like the latter.

I do have one, indeed. No time for pictures now, but I will return with some of most stuff I have here. The klunker is running and I also have a Groove cruiser which will also turn into one.

The "proper" moto ones like yours. The other one looks a bit happy shopper to me.

Your model looks like a bike I'd love to chuck down the trails

It's interesting, because I've seen a GT just like that and only the logos were different. At the same time, I've seen a Dyno which was just like my GT, only it was Dyno written on it. Is it possible that GT used badge engineering for different parts of the world? Say, where people had no clue about Dynos they sold them as GT's? Maybe I can find that old Dyno ad on eBay...

Back