what helmet?

I would recommend trying some on before buying - particularly if you're going to buy on-line. You don't want to spend your hard earned and then find the helmet isn't right for you.
Andy has had two Bell helmets now - seems to get on with them ok. God knows what make mine is but it's black with a pretty pattern and very comfy :LOL:

if cycle helmets are anything like motorcycle helmets then you'll pay a lot for a name :roll:

exlabman":1w662djg said:
As I said I want to get something decent but if the cheap ones conform to the same standards then what is the extra money for the others going on?
what is different about a £50 lid over a £20
Happy to spend the money if there is a reason but not for the label.

Cheers
D
Comfort, fit, ventilation, durability...

I have one of these that sits in the cupboard:

variant_ti_lg_24.jpg

And one of these that I actually wear. :D

sku_709_MW_Green-White-Stripe_lg.jpg

Don't start!

I have a Giro Skyline that fits my head really well. But others didn't. I also found a Giro savant to be nice and both a reasonable price.

Very much a personal thing though.

There has been some debate concerning the efficacy of the aforementioned protection apparel, regardless of cost or fit. :facepalm:

The History Man":3q4iymv0 said:
There has been some debate concerning the efficacy of the aforementioned protection apparel, regardless of cost or fit. :facepalm:
Indeed. Our very own Graham John Wallace is a huge supporter of the cause, campaigning tirelessly for the wearing of helmets everywhere.

Latest posts

Back