Teenagers, is it just me

widowmaker":286qoph9 said:
Isaac_AG":286qoph9 said:
twain":286qoph9 said:
not being funny, or weird, but has she started menstruating?

She has yes, poor thing, I was hoping she'd be like me and have to weight till she was 20 but no she was 11. but I know not whether she becomes moody every month it just seams all the time, especially with her dad :( I get a kiss and a cuddle before she goes to school, she randomly tells me she loves me and gives me a hug, but she just has nothing nice to say or do as far as her father is concerned, yet he's the one that has kept everything together. Funny though, I think if it was a case of taking sides my oldest, a boy, would stand by his dad, even though he was a mummy's boy as a kid and my teenage daughter would be on mine, yet I'm the mad bad and dangerous to know of the family. She has also started to be quite horrid to her little brother and has always hated her younger sister

Alison

It sucks being a Dad sometimes, even if my Wife is the one to tell my kids off - at the end of the day I am always the one that the 'Horrible' one :(
I was always the horrible one as far as our son was concerned, but always the "nice" one in our daughter's eyes.

Still am. :cool: It's a male/female thing.

It sounds par for the course i think ! I have two grown up boys of 35 and 29 from my first marriage and they have been great , Im now a step dad to two boys who live with us and two girls who lived with there dad , anyway the younger girl of 15 had enough and wanted to move in with us , i was looking forward to it tbh having only had boys but my god what a shock that tuned out to be !! i tried so hard to help her out and make things nice for her to me met with indifference except if she wanted a lift or money etc . now thats fine im not her dad i know but i could not belive how she treated her mum , she was just so rude and arrogant often leaving my wife in tears , she was also so messy it made the boys look house proud :LOL: she was a bully to her younger brothers when we were not around to the point of us getting a complaint from a neighbour about the screaming !! .
She stayed with us till she was 18 then moved out and lived with her friend and now back at dads , all in all it was a real shock to my system and speaking to others its seems pretty common :D
Cheers Paul

Back