Ballistic Tange Prestige full mtb for sale on eBay

Wellsy

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Anthony nope it didn't sell which is crazy. It's well worth it. I think it was 99 when I bought the bike complete but fully rigid. I upgraded over the years. It's still for sale in Manchester if anyone is interested. I can deliver within 40 - 50 mile radius of M21 for fuel costs or I am willing to swap for a guitar as this is to fund a back up gigging guitar.

I would say the frame was c1996. I don't think they made them after 1997, and the later ones didn't have the canti bridge. The serial number should tell us when it was made though.

They were basically sold as frames in local bike shops, so if yours was sold to you as a new built-up bike in c99, then I would guess they had had the frame for a while and had built it up to help it sell. By 99, the market had moved to aluminium and broadly speaking the Coyote Ultralight had taken up the role previously fulfilled by the Ballistic steel frames. Ballistic themselves had gone into low-end full-suspension frames by 98 and you didn't see their name much in adverts by 99.

Back