Help valuing rare mid-school cranks

Why would someone bother to use a Ti axle on a show bike if the part wasn't going to be seen, do people do that?

name those even in this site whom ride ?...

shall i list sites ?....or legends .....whom not ..?....

i given my time ....grease on.

your parts are used / worn ....monies in values are not known as only a rider whom requires 2nds needs them ..inseem measure will determine the new owner HEIGHT ...then he / she can use them ...ie

cranks suited for rider 5ft 8 ............its a harsh true hidden in all sales ..

Well the cranks are 175mm which along with 180mm is one of the two most common sizes in BMX. I really don't think the size is a major issue, but I take on board that it may slightly limit the market. No offence mate but I thought you were trolling all the way through. If you had no idea of what the UK market value might be then why not just keep quiet rather than asking irrelevant questions like what type of riding I do and is my bike a show bike or one to be used? How does that effect or come up with the value of the cranks I already own? To then say the parts are worn and this effects value is kind of obvious and you are wrong that only people needing seconds may want them. IMHO these were some of these best cranks available at the time and are no longer made so perhaps people wanting one of the best setups for their mid school American BB'd steed may be interested.

Ebay will tell I guess.

Ben

Latest posts

Back