Official 2013 Mountain Mayhem team thread

NeilM":15ozloz9 said:
Charlieboy28":15ozloz9 said:
has a name been decided then?

I think Dave has already taken care of that, but if anyone wants to come up with an alternative ;)

Been entered as "Retrobike West Midlands 10" maybe a bit boring but puts our region firmly on the map rather than some spontaneous name that no one knows who we are !! Hope thats ok with everyone?

It does lack the usual double entendre suggestive type element but does exactly what it says on the tin I suppose. RBWM 10 it is

***** URGENT *****

I have had a request for team member information from the Mayhem Team.

I have sent each of the team members and e-mail asking for the info ASAP.

If you have not replied, or picked up your e-mail, or not received this e-mail from me, please reply to the e-mail or PM me ASAP.

Thank you.

I suppose I ought to be more involved in this thread!!

Thanks to Daj and Neil for including me and booking the places etc. I have been a bit distracted recently by a hot blonde, whos a demon on a mountain bike, (fastest lady round FOD, Cymcairn and Affan!) but all thats gone to pot now so I'm back to focusing on what I want to do, and thats prat around on old bikes and not take anything too seriously.

So, I'm in, fit and ready! Just hope its not muddy!

rupeww":2t3cm69m said:
I suppose I ought to be more involved in this thread!!

Thanks to Daj and Neil for including me and booking the places etc. I have been a bit distracted recently by a hot blonde, whos a demon on a mountain bike, (fastest lady round FOD, Cymcairn and Affan!) but all thats gone to pot now so I'm back to focusing on what I want to do, and thats prat around on old bikes and not take anything too seriously.

So, I'm in, fit and ready! Just hope its not muddy!

Gutted for you mate, she was hot- ( just to rub it in) :twisted:

Mountain Mayhem T shirts are available as usual this year , A must if you are attending !!

If you can post up quantity and size wanted I will make a list up and pass on to John

I'll have two please Dave.

One in a skinny, hideously fit youth size, and another in a slightly more rotund father size.

Just been out for an hour and a half testing out my light set up in the local woods. :shock:

Great fun and enough light to go same speed as I normally would, although I accept I do know where I'm going.

I'll have to have another go over the weekend, maybe follow some trails I've not been on before. :twisted:

Back