Damn you Retrobike !!!!!!!!!!

stewlewis":k2ga1f94 said:
Just go into the garage/shed, pick one and finish it. Use bits from the others if you have to. Then and only then pick another and move on.
Then you'll get the a point than you throw any bits you have left on a frame you have left and probably decide this is your fave bike and ride it most.

Great advice. I took it last nice too. Hopefully will get one finished at the weekend.

stewlewis":zp1uzekj said:
Just go into the garage/shed, pick one and finish it. Use bits from the others if you have to. Then and only then pick another and move on.
Then you'll get the a point than you throw any bits you have left on a frame you have left and probably decide this is your fave bike and ride it most.

As the weather is so bad this weekend I'm going to take your advice and finally finish the build I've been working on for the last 2 years! All I have to do is re-build the rear wheel and apply frame decals. Thanks Gil_M. Get well soon!

Chickenball":2t3nnxc8 said:
feetabix":2t3nnxc8 said:
stewlewis":2t3nnxc8 said:

thats about right......my mrs regularly says to me 'why dont you sell these ones?'......and then points to my favourite bikes that i use the most!.... :D

Punch her in the face!! JK! :D

Jees!.....have you seen her?..... :shock: ......it would be like the cigar stubbing scene in terminator!.....

I am still trying to work out what I am doing :? , perhaps when the 5 year phase arrives it will all make sense :D

As for listing your spares, you clearly haven't really even begun collecting them yet as you know what you have!

Back