Newbies..what to do when you want to sell ..an idiots guide

Re: Newbies..what to do when you want to sell ..an idiots gu

How about a good conduct for buyers too ?

Don't dib and then say 'can you hold it until I've sold all my crap cos I don't have any money'

'I'll give you a tenner for it even though it's up for 60 quid cos I don't really need it'.

Saying 'I'll have it, give me a couple of days to get the cash', then not replying to pms

Gold traders should be refused karma items

Probably sounds a bit petty but it's quite annoying when you refuse a buyer because someone has promised to pay in the next couple of days then refuses to answer mails, you contact the other buyer who has already found another one.

I have been guilty of saying I'll take something as soon as I get paid by someone else, when that person lets you down you look like a twat.

They should sticky this thread.

Right above the sticky'd "What's my XYZ worth?" thread.

[/sarcasm]

B77":3f8cyt3o said:
How about a good conduct for buyers too ?

Don't dib and then say 'can you hold it until I've sold all my crap cos I don't have any money'

'I'll give you a tenner for it even though it's up for 60 quid cos I don't really need it'.

Saying 'I'll have it, give me a couple of days to get the cash', then not replying to pms

Probably sounds a bit petty but it's quite annoying when you refuse a buyer because someone has promised to pay in the next couple of days then refuses to answer mails, you contact the other buyer who has already found another one.

I have been guilty of saying I'll take something as soon as I get paid by someone else, when that person lets you down you look like a twat.

Why should gold traders be refused karma items?

I will say though, you should only take a karma item if you have an immediate use for it.

Dunno, maybe it's just me but the word 'trader'......like I said it probably sounds petty.

B77":16i84skb said:
Dunno, maybe it's just me but the word 'trader'......like I said it probably sounds petty.

All gold trader means is that you have done more than 30 good transactions on here.

B77 said:
I don't think that the gold traders should be refused Karma items. I think that to make it fairer there should be more of the raffles. I've been on the end of some good Karma and am very thankful for it. But the people (like myself) who spend most of the working day on here tend to benefit.

cce":1lcuaddi said:
B77":1lcuaddi said:

All gold trader means is that you have done more than 30 good transactions on here.

Ah ha, I didn't know that, then I retract my previous statement unequivocably, some other sites I visit have professional traders on them. Trader just sounds like money is being made (yes I know it's laughable and no one really retires on retrobike sales) it's just the image the word conjures up.

Maybe Gold Members ? ;)

Back