Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

so when i got the pic of the frame from Tom i was in Wales riding, but he said he'd be in the workshop on saturday (today) so i got up really early, had breakfast, hit Coed y Brenin early, bombed round the MBR trail + extras, hit the showers then cafe, then got from north wales to southampton in 4 hours!! a record for me and there is now alot of dead stuff on the front of the van!! :LOL: :LOL:

i walked in to tom's workshop and saw it straight away in the stand, Tom was sorting a shim for the seat tube for me, hand making it as with everything he does, he quickly faced and tapped the frame all over and handed it to me.

we talked rubbish, which has become normal for us then we parted ways.

i was supposed to be going out tonight but it fell through so i had some time to get started on the build, i was gonna just do a rolling chassis, like the last picture but i have actually got further than that, hit a slight issue with the rear brake hose, we tested it to see if it went through the guide before we decided to do it originally but i think the copper plating has narrowed the hole so i'll probably change the hoses for the standard ones as they are slightly thinner so should be ok.

here's some pics :) if you're on my facebook there are a load more on there

Attachments

• dfc4.jpg
    dfc4.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 919
  • dfc3.jpg
    dfc3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 919
  • dfc2.jpg
    dfc2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 917
  • dfc1.jpg
    dfc1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 918
I cant wait to get home than pop down and see it in the flesh its so cool and at the same time order one myself with titan lugs :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jon thats the coolest bike i have ever seen hands down bar none :cool:

Very very nice :cool:
I really like the square tubed rear end, I wonder if he could make a full square tubed frame...... ;)

come on JON outside day light high quality pics please i cant wait any longer for someone else to ask PPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Im liking this far too much :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back