Which one would you keep

• Holdsworth Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raleigh Team Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NeilM":3ppctds4 said:
I'd keep the Holdsworth.... but only because I really like the colour :cool:

Yeah the photos don't do the colour justice. The orange is stunning in the flesh and looks amazing with all the shiny bits bolted onto it.

cce":1ik4qlg8 said:
which one do you prefer riding?

quite.

I would do some more miles on the Raleigh and see how you get on with it. No point selling a bike you know works for you for one that might not.

I too love the colour of the holdsworth.

bikes

Keep the Raleigh mate,take the guys advice on the saddle,tyres etc.
Got one, love it ,keeping it.
One of my best rides, if not the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No contest

ronnie85":34fkhn3e said:
Its funny, its completely the opposite on LFGSS. Everyone on there says I should keep the Holdsworth

Assuming most of the"members"of LGFSS are Londoners that might be the reason they'd prefer the Holdsworth.

However, I'm being more than a little fussy - I'm not sure your Holdsworth is a Professional and I'd like to ask you why you refer to the Raleigh as a"Team Pro"?

They both look nice though - whatever you call them. I personally have a soft spot for both makes and if you had a Holdsworth Professional I'd keep that over the Raleigh...if it's money then keep the one you'd get the least for. Or, as other posters have said keep the one you like.

I have a soft spot for both makes at the top end of their ranges.

Roadking.

gregs656":3lnqqk9b said:
cce":3lnqqk9b said:
which one do you prefer riding?

quite.

I would do some more miles on the Raleigh and see how you get on with it. No point selling a bike you know works for you for one that might not.

I too love the colour of the holdsworth.

I did a long ride on it today, and as said in the first post, cant really split them in terms of ride.

roadking":2jci74wk said:
ronnie85":2jci74wk said:
Its funny, its completely the opposite on LFGSS. Everyone on there says I should keep the Holdsworth

Assuming most of the"members"of LGFSS are Londoners that might be the reason they'd prefer the Holdsworth.

However, I'm being more than a little fussy - I'm not sure your Holdsworth is a Professional and I'd like to ask you why you refer to the Raleigh as a"Team Pro"?

They both look nice though - whatever you call them. I personally have a soft spot for both makes and if you had a Holdsworth Professional I'd keep that over the Raleigh...if it's money then keep the one you'd get the least for. Or, as other posters have said keep the one you like.

I have a soft spot for both makes at the top end of their ranges.

Roadking.

The Holdsworth is definately a pro, did lots of research. I called the Raleigh a team pro as thats what others were calling it. But if thats wrong whats it called? team replica it says in the brochure i think

Back