Show us what you did today, thread

Finally making some progress with the Pace. Faulty dropout now replaced so just about done. Think I might need some new gear cables though as the routing is different. :(

I might get it done this year. :oops:

IMGP0326.jpg

firedfromthecircus":2cmd0cpn said:
Finally making some progress with the Pace. Faulty dropout now replaced so just about done. Think I might need some new gear cables though as the routing is different. :(

I might get it done this year. :eek:ops

Liking that, keep up the good work

Started playing with the montage tonight, off came the cantis, putting some ancient maguras on instead. Would have got it finished but couldn't find the singlespeed kit I was sure I had. Will probably make a few minor changes but nothing that costs more than a fiver. So far it's £24 well spent.

DSC00524.jpg

Took some pics of the recently aquired 1991 Saracen LE frameset. Double butted tange tubes in reasonable condition - less wonga than a bottle of Talisker :D

It's black................haven't touched it since I opened the box so a bit of T-cut and elbow grease needed............................................

DSCN2544.jpg

DSCN2549.jpg

DSCN2551.jpg

DSCN2554.jpg

DSCN2558.jpg

DSCN2562.jpg

DSCN2565.jpg

DSCN2569.jpg

DSCN2573.jpg

Will raid a Cinder Cone to build this. Been after a perforated top tube Saracen for a while now, don't know why :LOL:

Have most of a black LX groupset to attach to it although might need a front derry................

:LOL:

Back