PotM June 2012 - Water, Water, everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only added two bars ;x
taken with a leica v20. Sure this camera has all sorts of "effects" but on this one none was applied. I just added the two bars to stand out of the usual flat background of the forum and yes it was in photoshop, but I could have done it in paint :D
this photo came from a series of photos i've been taking with the sole purpose of participating in RB contests, as its not that good to carry an expensive camera around a bike ride..

Additional info: anyway, the idea of "photoshop" is a little bit dodgy, cause its basically a term or verb to describe a manipulated image/post effect, so it doesn't matter if its done on the actual software or iphone.

took as few shots late yesterday evening, they are rushed and the sun had gone down too far to get what i wanted but its another entry.

if i can reshoot before sunday i will

119qhsg.jpg

Fall in the Carolina's, Lake Fontana, Tsali, and a Phoenix. It was a good day.

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpg
    IMG_6022.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 895
I spotted some water cycling home tonight so thought I'd stop and grab an aquatic photo. The only problem being that the pool is right outside the rather heavily guarded Scottish Parliament. So time was tight as I could see the police trying to work out why an odd bloke had just parked his bike in the water that you aren't even allowed to throw pennies in. Salisbury crags in the background.

Luckily I got away before they spotted the little oil slick I'd accidentally created.

Pondlife :oops:

By chance got this pic today. The bike is an old one, bag on saddle to keep it dry as well.
Shame as later on my way back the water had risen even more and there was a chap on an immaculate zolatone/green fork/stem marin taking pics whic would have made an ace picture but my family wouldn't let me take any pictures and anyway I was using a naff phone camera as i'd left mine in the car.
That is the cycle path, bridge trail directly in front of me and the river is over there in the distance where the jetties are. Ducks where loving it.

IMG_20120623_132726.jpg

this is my entry for this month:

7431264082_4bdacb69f9_c.jpg

this would have been my entry if I knew how old the bike is in the pic:

7431264740_b1442b6a9a_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back