PotM February - Suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
losvizzero":hcualywt said:
BobCatMax":hcualywt said:
*Picture should have a retrobike or at least a retro bike part in it (no not a 2012 Enduro with an ODI grip...).

:roll: so far I do not think a lot of pictures comply with this rule :roll:

hiya los, you're right. not all of them completely comply with one or two of the guidelines. remember that's all they are.

I'm really enjoying these so far, and for the most part they all have at least one retro part in them - the riders! :LOL:

THM's now reminds me of the opening credits to a non existent hospital type soap opera called the 'Pedalling Practitioners' like Holby City but with bikes

Mayhem, 24hr solo.

Suffering mainly from a lack of any training :LOL: (or was it the pain of Daj's one piece Proflex spandex seared onto my retinas?!)

Attachments

• FRO.jpg
    FRO.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 512
Finishing a local hill climb time trial on my (then) 1991 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Lite in full Bamboo.
Just shy of 4 miles, 1700 feet, average 9% grade....at the very end is a .3 mile 20-21% grade to finish of the climb...suffer fest.

kingkennedyclimb.jpg

An interesting take on the theme but I think we're after photo's that show suffering or at least convey the feeling of suffering rather than remedies for suffering!! Oh and where's the retro bike theme???

You must try harder Mr JohnesGeds :x

Supposedly ride leader (North west a Yorshire area) trying to catch up with the actual but not official ride leaders at Gisburn last month .

Attachments

• Picture029_zpsa24978fe.jpg
    Picture029_zpsa24978fe.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 400
Open dislocation right middle finger.
This shows the top side(underneath is not pretty as that's the open part)
This os not my POTM entry but just information.

The next post is my entry

Attachments

• rsz_img_1017.jpg
    rsz_img_1017.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 361
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back