I need a comfortable saddle! Any suggestions?

It has yet to be pointed out that the more you ride the more your backside becomes saddle shaped?

Stick to the one style of saddle and it will get easier.

After years of denial, I finally by chance found the RIGHT Brooks for me (plain Champion Standard B17) and, yes, they are the best long ride saddle money can buy.

no trying to hijack the thread but i have this kind of a dilemma too, i have this selle italia trimatic kevlar and im considering buying a flite too, everyone is still using it and it looks so sleek... shame about the price, doesnt drop at all : /////
is it worth a change ?

i wanna get rid of the "fun" arrow too LOL

350-441-thickbox.jpg

Charge Spoon, in retro brown/tan, Retro looks, modern build, now I'm 40 ish and have found it a lovely saddle to plant my rump onto, I have got a WTB Kona edition on my Cindercone which is another great saddle and third on my list is a Ritchey Vector Saddle. All in my opinion look good, feel great (for my posterior) and worth a look :) hope you get sorted

Jussa :)

ive been using Spoons for years now and have them on all my bikes as they are so damn comfy. Put a Knife on my weight weenie road bike (essentially the same design with a few extra grams shaved off) and its just not as comfy as the good ol' Spoon.

£16 new in the wiggle sale, give one a whirl. once you realise that its awesome, plump for the ti rail/real leather one,very swish

SDG Bel Air RL - most comfortable saddle for all day rides ever. For those that don't have Flite shaped arses it is ideal.

REKIBorter":1lx142be said:
SDG Bel Air RL - most comfortable saddle for all day rides ever. For those that don't have Flite shaped arses it is ideal.

my 2nd fave. still have my Ti one and wont sell it, despite preferring Spoons

KeepItSteel":xmg3u5xc said:
REKIBorter":xmg3u5xc said:

my 2nd fave. still have my Ti one and wont sell it, despite preferring Spoons

My fav to and in cow print too :cool:

Back