Price guidance on some bikes that I will be selling

Lanman

GT Fan
Hi guys, as the title suggests, im looking to sell a few bikes and just wanted some input on what they might be worth. One is a 1993 Kona Explosif 18/19”, mainly original spec but with rockshox quadra forks and xt rapid fire shifters and v-brakes, front mech replaced for a newer LX one (sacrilege I know). Next up is a 1997 GT Xizang 18”. This is a custom build. Rockshox SID XC forks, fsa stem and headset, answer hyperlite bars, x-lite bar ends, USE suspension seat post, selle italia saddle, Kooka cranks with Middleburn rings, onza ho titanium pedals, xt v-brakes and levers, SRAM 9.0 shifters, SRAM neos front mech, SRAM 9.0 rear mech, hope titanium skewers, campagnola hubs on Zark 6061-t6 rims, tioga factory xc tyres. Excellent condition and I think it’s only been used on the road. Both bikes belonged to my Dad who sadly passed away 2 years ago so I’m sorry if I don’t know the full history, but I’m happy to answer questions where I can. Both are also in storage at the moment so I might not be able to get an answer straight away. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you may have to find these bikes a new home. They hold some special memories but unfortunately we just can’t keep storing them indefinitely, much better that they are enjoyed by someone.

Hi Double e f,

Thanks for your reply and advice. I’m trying to find some photos to add to the post but I will try posting where you suggested.

Thanks again

Back