'91 LITESPEED TITANIUM......

Ohhh, very very nice. Assume this is Steve's old one?

Build wise M900 is a touch new although prefectly acceptably imho. I reckon a trick build would be the money for this though :D

Yes, it is John......it feels like I've got the queen around for a sleepover!....a period xt build would tick the box.....period campag?....it's got that in the catalogue!......the biggest mistake would be to act in haste I guess.....will have a think!..... :D

that is great! looks like a statue without a ............. (don't know the English word for the block that you put a statue on)

very curious how you will end up buiding this

That is stunning :shock:
It is the one I was most drawn to out of GT Steves amazing sales thread, but alas, it was out of my reach. :cry:

If I start saving now can I have first dibs if you sell please. :LOL:
Hope you enjoy it.

thanks boys!.....fired....steve has asked as condition of sale that he has first refusal if i pass it on, you are second!.....(i do actually keep a list of these requests!)....rio....plinth....sylus...not sure yet bud. with this amongst them all some look rather ordinary.......normal order will return but i seem to be undergoing some form of lust blindness for the 'new office secretary'.... :roll: .....the only definite is that there will be some form of restructure....got to go, havent stared at the bike for 7 mins now.....

O.K I HAVE A CHUBBY .......AGAIN.. :oops:

SENSATIONAL BUD, M900 CAMPAG BOUTIQUE...IT WILL ALL LOOK HOT AND FIT THE FRAME.........IM SURE KNOWING YOU IT WILL BE A RIDER, CAMPAG IS BEAUTIFUL BUT M900 IS THE ALL ROUND PERFORMER FOR ME.

WHAT EVER YOU DO.........YOU CANT GO WRONG...WATCHING WITH BATED BREATH.......... :cool:

Looking at your pictures brings back fond memories. I worked part time in a small rural shop north of Philadelphia Pennsylvania during the early 1990’s. We were one of the few shops that carried Litespeed in a wide area. We had a gentleman come into our shop one day with a magazine advertisement for Litespeed in hand. He ordered four of this same model to be built into complete bikes using M900 series components for his wife and two sons. At the time, Litespeed did not offer complete bikes as I recall, so it was up to the Shop to configure them as deemed. We purchased Mavic 231 rims for this project and gave them to a company in town that made church bells. They polished them to a near chrome like finish to match that of the frame. We used American Classic titanium seatpost, again polished to a high luster. Lastly we used Panaracer Smoke and Dart skinwall compe tires to round out the bikes. We later learned that this family kept them at their summer cabin in Maine. They were beautiful when completed as is yours.

Thanks for sharing

Back