So you want a Charlie Cunningham Indian #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want a story..get a kindle :LOL:

I know the first time I welded it looked very similar, given it's NO #1 I suppose it can be forgiven, but being old cuts it only so much slack

quality is very much part of the story too

Find it interesting that the seller has "0" previous posts and is noted as a "Lurker". Not good enough for the everyday run of the mill old bike brotherhood and old bike conversations at MTBR but good enough to post an ad and clear out their bank accounts. Gutless about the asking price also. Obviously has a minimum he's willing to take but is not willing to list it and let it run with or without a reserve.

I'm not fussed conspiracy or not..

it looks like toilet and won't be seeing my money leaving my pocket for it any day soon

Rod_Saetan":2ezmqktp said:
I thought it was Richard Cunningham?

So did I! :shock:

haha, are you their de facto defender, or just a wannabe flyboy? or is it winged ones? I forget what they call themselves.

Anyway, this should be fun. or not.

GoldenEraMTB":2eddq885 said:
Rod_Saetan":2eddq885 said:
I thought it was Richard Cunningham?

So did I! :shock:

Touche.

GoldenEraMTB":2eddq885 said:
haha, are you their de facto defender, or just a wannabe flyboy? or is it winged ones? I forget what they call themselves.

I am a Wannabee fly-boy, I'm rocking Air Force Ones and practice beat-boxing to Justin Timberlake cuts in my bedroom.

sylus":3b5djfhq said:
I know the first time I welded it looked very similar, given it's NO #1 I suppose it can be forgiven, but being old cuts it only so much slack

As an apprentice engineer, I lost tea-breaks for producing better welds than those :shock:
Horrible, just horrible

So sad looking at some of the comments on here. As this bike is one of the true milestones in MTB I thought that folk would see past the welding aesthetics and see the bigger picture.

I hope it goes to a more appreciative home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back