The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Hello funny people from the wrong side of the pennines :p

I know some of you fine chaps were down for last years Dalby and the RAC National Series Round which was cancelled due to heavy snow.

Well, we are running the ride again this year. Good riding, good craic and some proper oldskool 70's rally action.

Dates are December 2/3 and thread can be found here...

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1308449#1308449

Would be nice to see you there guys.

Cheers
Si

Up for Macc this Saturday, and RetroRallying next Saturday if anybody wants to donate their bike as guinea pig for the fancy new tow-hitch mounted rack...? :cool:

mrlee":3qrzrjeg said:
Only if your passing my way pete ;)

For the rallying? ;)

Makes 6.8miles and 17 minutes difference getting to Macc, according to googlies, reckon I'd make the effort for a brew and maybe a muffin... :cool: :LOL:

Hoping to get the electrics sorted on the car (for the new rack) today if I can drag my snivelling carcass out of the nice warm flat :x

How would everyone feel about the NWA putting on a round of the National Series 2012 in the Lake District? Possibly around March or April...?

drystonepaul":w32k6sre said:
How would everyone feel about the NWA putting on a round of the National Series 2012 in the Lake District? Possibly around March or April...?

instead of the Peaks Meet? :cry:

I really wanted to get to the Peak ride next year after a two year absense.

drystonepaul":qqumf4v3 said:

That'd be great! I'd be happy to help out if needed.

Back