USERNAMES!!!

orange71":3kv0n1hj said:
GTetc you might be able to get yours changed to GTetc if you ask John nicely :D

That would be good, seeing as nobody can be bothered to type GTRTS&AVALANCHEREALLYLONGUSERNAMEBOREDNOW :LOL:

Been using mine for gaming online since 96/97, Had a PC that didnt perform as well as the persons whom i was playing, giving me a severe disadvantage changed my name ingame to JeRkY at protest over the lack of frames per second i was suffering that was causing me issues... won the match (and a wee bit o cash) and the names stuck with me online ever since.

Totally non bike related im affraid :)

Second name is keningale, so an abbreviation of sorts and in the Scots tongue having "the ken" means having knowledge ....which of course is a complete lie.

It's the name of my bike.
Actually, in Italy I use another one, which I haven't adopted it here because it might have been considered offensive:
EVENTHEPOPESMOKESDOPE :p
Actually it might be considered offensive in Italy, too, but since second language alphabetization in underdeveloped countries is very low, not many people have noticed the not-so-subtle pun.

An old nick-name I picked up at a college job 20+yrs ago.

nothing to do with Star Wars I'm afraid.......

I don't really understand the need for an alias. The name my parents gave me is more than sufficient for me to use in everyday life that I'm able to use on the internet too.

Back