FoD Saturday 20th August 2011

Ok,

This may not be the best idea in the world but..............

The Wedding I need to go to is at 1pm (in Ross)

My thoughts are maybe squeeze and hour or so in on the ride before hand ? good idea or lousy idea?

So if we met 9:30 for a 10am start I could get out for an hour/hour and a half :twisted:

theredchili":32qeryxz said:
Ok,

This may not be the best idea in the world but..............

The Wedding I need to go to is at 1pm (in Ross)

My thoughts are maybe squeeze and hour or so in on the ride before hand ? good idea or lousy idea?

So if we met 9:30 for a 10am start I could get out for an hour/hour and a half :twisted:

Makes me chuckle!! I could be up for im guessing a early blast round the new trail that would be about your time limt?

Well depends on what Ed has in mind , I could always bail out at park end

Ed , what did you have in mind For Saturday ?

theredchili":1188y0zg said:

Ride for a few hours (and the larger the group, the longer it's likely to take), stop at the pub at Parkend, perhaps ride for an hour more depending on weather and inclination of all.

ededwards":1tudbh36 said:
theredchili":1tudbh36 said:

Ride for a few hours (and the larger the group, the longer it's likely to take), stop at the pub at Parkend, perhaps ride for an hour more depending on weather and inclination of all.

Sounds good ,I probably need to bail out before Parkend then , will have to play it by ear :?

ededwards":1hghgt65 said:
theredchili":1hghgt65 said:

Cool , I am in !! :cool:

Forecast looks ok (for now) which is a bonus.

Wheels roll at 10 a.m. so if you want a chat or last minute fettle best arrive slightly before then.

ededwards":3u0y45i6 said:
Forecast looks ok (for now) which is a bonus.

Wheels roll at 10 a.m. so if you want a chat or last minute fettle best arrive slightly before then.

Is that aimed at me Ed? :oops: :LOL:

Back