stains on the carpet

:shock:
God Tony....first tyre sniffing, promptly followed by stains on the carpet!
:LOL:

At work, we employ a professional carpet cleaning company (though read bloke with carpet cleaning machine and a transit van), and he charges about £60 to clean an average sized lounge. I 'spose you need to add a bit for London though.

However, I have seen machines like the Rugdoctor for hire at most decent tool hire shops and the likes of B&Q, Homebase etc.

You may be better to get the whole room cleaned or clean the whole room yourself, otherwise if you clean just the soiled area you risk having a strange clean patch! ;)

PJ1 Contact cleaner seems to do the job on most oil stains for me! :D

Get it from your local Motorbike shop

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":26sv77bv said:
At work, we employ a professional carpet cleaning company (though read bloke with carpet cleaning machine and a transit van), and he charges about £60 to clean an average sized lounge. I 'spose you need to add a bit for London though.

However, I have seen machines like the Rugdoctor for hire at most decent tool hire shops and the likes of B&Q, Homebase etc.

My thoughts too. :D
You guys have given me lots of solutions. Next month tackle this problem. And then get a ground sheet to cover the floor. Oh to have a garden :roll:

You could pour oil over all the carpet and furnishings and say its an artistic statement.

Lets face it ive seen crapper bits of art!

Or just move to somewhere with cleaner carpets. ;)

Cheers,Al

tintin40":oob0lbt9 said:
Oh to have a garden :roll:

Need to be careful in the garden though. I de-greased my drivetrain, and the de-greaser that splashed on the grass killed it! I was left with a bloody great dead patch! :shock:

Back