And today I did......

big.eck":33n802u2 said:
clockworkgazz":33n802u2 said:
not even going to ask...

i am , what you getting k ? :LOL:

Modern susser I'm afraid though I am quite excited :D even though its a Kona :twisted: :twisted: I'll wait till see it though but all signs are pointing to a bargain!

Built a pair of Reba's up for the Salsa...finally, if they hold pressure I may fit them tomorrow but I will have something else to play with :? I'm trying to fox all the bikes before I start building more.

Got yersell some foxes gash? BTW I kept meaning to ask how the wheels were?

Naw its called a Kona the King, I was unfamiliar with it till I started looking about. Don't think they made them for very long.

kaiser":2bwb80q0 said:
Got yersell some foxes gash? BTW I kept meaning to ask how the wheels were?

pretty rubbish really :LOL: the hugi hub is nice but the rims are pretty heavy and no the best cosmetically. Foxes would be nice but that is serious dosh and I want some nice disc wheels too. My knee is fecked at the mo so not in a rush to get the bike finished.

The kona looks nice love the fact your storing the MF, good clearout your doing there!

;)

This is one, scandium frame sounds promosing, haven't seen any pics yet so I'm not holding my breath

kona%2Bcoiler%2B_produkaspx5.jpg

I was stripping the Fox and thinking about resprays and the like but I don't know if it will ever come to owt :( rides really nice too.

I'm thinking that's how red, white and blue should be done... well apart from the pink bars :D

Let's see the whole thing now :)

Back