Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 12-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out tomorrow....at Cannock

Just heard on the grapevine that someone! has placed nails etc on part of the trail at Cannock, so please ensure you have a least a spare tube.....

Looks like a good day is in store, both weather and turnout, I haven't ridden in 3 months so it should dust of a few webs / hurt like hell...

Note to self - check bike works before setting off :)

See you all tomorrow

Re: Watch out tomorrow....at Cannock

TeamLard":kellwf08 said:
Just heard on the grapevine that someone! has placed nails etc on part of the trail at Cannock, so please ensure you have a least a spare tube.....

I'll have a couple of dozen, at very reasonable prices... :twisted: :LOL:

If anybody has a 36T 104 BCD middle ring is reasonable nick they want to bring along and sell me feel free :)

New chain and cassette arrived, not sure if I'll get them fitted tonight... but fitted new elastomers in the Pace forks ready! Tested last night round Gisburn - much better :)

Kev Duckworth":ken4i68s said:
If anybody has a 36T 104 BCD middle ring is reasonable nick they want to bring along and sell me feel free :)

I might well have & I need some cash to buy red bits off MrLee, so that might work out well!

Plus I owe someone cake... :D

*EDIT
Ramped & pinned or not?

bike is prepped, the travel toolkit is sorted, change of clothes etc is bagged up, just got to fill up the van with diesel . . . . :shock: that's the painful bit!!

Car packed, I think I have everything but plenty of time left for digging out even more stuff to take.

Spent an hour and a half this morning cleaning my C16R that last saw light of day at MM! It's in the car ready ....just the rider to encourage into action now!

See you all tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back