Pictures of the Pace DPD

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello chaps, after finishing the RC500, and putting on temporary hold the hopes of getting a RC300 to complete my collection of yorkshire squares, I have now decided on a new theoretical project.

I am after any and all pictures that any one has of Duncans Purple Descender (Pace DPD)

The project is a bit pie in the sky...but at least it shouldnt cost me too much ( at this stage :evil: )

To get you started, this is the beasty I am refering to....

Attachments

• GW759H525.jpg
    GW759H525.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2,883
  • GW759H525.jpg
    GW759H525.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2,882
Ohh yes, I recall that. From memory it was never more than a prototype though? Good lcuk with that one...

Alpine bikes in Glasgow had one on show BITD
Massive rush for all the guys from other bike shops to get there and see it

If only i could afford such beauty :(

They always had the prototypes,i think the owner knew a few of the right people
They had the klein full sus proto in once too
Never liked it personally

Check the guy in the retro Fergies gloves - bet he was wearing a bula hat too! Happy days.

Love the look of that Pace though. The title would suggest DH tendencies, but the bar ends seem out of place...

Odly enough I have those 2 pickle...but cheers any how :LOL:

I am specificly after any detail photos, especially of the rear suspension arrangement.

markoc":2gid3ex1 said:
Check the guy in the retro Fergies gloves - bet he was wearing a bula hat too! Happy days.

Love the look of that Pace though. The title would suggest DH tendencies, but the bar ends seem out of place...

I've still got some of those gloves. ;)

Think I've still got the MBUK with this bike featured as a team bike. Have not got a scanner but will send you the mag if it's any good?

Back