For Sale Elastomers Spring Set for PACE RC35 Series MXC & MXCD

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
After having started with the complete MANITOU range and almost every elastomer-based ROCK SHOX in early 2022, I am constantly adding new elastomer-sets to my portfolio.

Brand new elastomer kits for PACE RC35 MXC & MXCD retro suspension fork. Manufactured by myself in my own custom shop. I am happy to now finally specialize and focus on retro elastomer kits for front & rear suspensions such as Manitou, Rock Shox, Halson Design, FUNK, VOTEC, Tange, Scott, etc. Several kits and versions will follow. Different styles possible! Compression washers, legs, screws or other parts are not included - you will need to take the original hardware from your fork or simply replace them by normal hardware store items that guarantee the functionality of the fork.

Every elastomer (set) is available in 3 different firm-grades. Soft, standard and hard. Soft is only recommended for kids! The very best choice is the standard-kit (SHORE 60A). For riders between 70kg and 110kg.

All my elastomers are manufactured by hand and made in Germany!

These are (by far) the highest quality kits you can buy in Europe and 100% challenging the renown US counterpart! All European competitors are either more brittle, cut unprofessionally (with blades) with the markings still on each elastomer or show a significantly higher amount of bubbles in the material.

PACE MC35 Titanium specific sets (14x elastomers) are 50,00 Euros (Feb 2024) + shipping. I do ship EU- and worldwide for 10,50 Euros tracked.

Feel free to ask any questions. I recommend PMs if you would like to gather further information or help with your project.

Cheers

Elastomers Springs Set for PACE RC35 Stage 2 Titanium by Falko Schlötel Germany 01.jpg

Elastomers Springs Set for PACE RC35 Stage 2 Titanium by Falko Schlötel Germany 02.jpeg

Elastomers Springs Set for PACE RC35 Stage 2 Titanium by Falko Schlötel Germany 03.jpeg

Elastomers Springs Set for PACE RC35 Stage 2 Titanium by Falko Schlötel Germany 04.jpeg

Elastomers Springs Set for PACE RC35 Stage 2 Titanium by Falko Schlötel Germany 05.jpeg

PACE RC35 MXC MXCD Titanium Stage 2 Set by Falko Schlötel Germany xx.jpg

Last edited:
Back