Shhh.. there i fixed it!

Easy_Rider

Retrobike Rider
OWMTBC Champ
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Ooops, dropped the limited edition Buzz Aldrin Moon replica lamp this morning while changing the bulb, I was thinking the Mrs will not be happy and they don't sell them anymore....

Image367.jpg

So some tea, biscuits, superglue and 2 hours later!

Image368.jpg

There i fixed it :LOL: If you look closely you can see the repairs but to be honest i'd be surprised if she notices (i'll find out in a few hours when she gets home). I think my talents are wasted.

Image369.jpg

Not bad :D

I dropped a mug not long after getting it ; superglued the handle back together and its been fine for about 5 years , gets almost constant use too .

How many pieces was it ?

Funny thing was the early ones were so thick that they didn't let any light through so they made them a load thinner, yours is obviously the later one!

I have to use a 150W bulb in mine or the room is in darkness, but it doubles as a demolition ball !

There was two big pieces and then loads of tiny ones, it broke like glass, and it only fell 2 foot onto a wooden floor. It was a bit of a giant jigsaw puzzle. Getting the last piece in was tricky.

Your thicker one must weight a ton, this is heavy enough to try and balance and get those 4 tiny screws in! I've got a 100W bulb in it, with a dimmer.

Well, i can hear her car now, might just tell her because i'm so damn proud of the repair :LOL:

shell notice, they always do! mabey not today mabey not tomorow but soon and when you've forgoten all about it :LOL:

it will be one of those things she'll bring up later on when the #### hits the fan... you never liked my mother AND you broke my limited edition Buzz Aldrin Moon replica lamp and thought I didnt know about it! do you think I'm stupid? ..... at point do not say yes or all your hard work will be for nothing as you end up wearing the lamp :LOL:

Latest posts

Back