Bundle Orange Ti grafton paul wtb intense

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ok ok as everybody is asking for individual bits i've tacked on some individual prices......If it has not gone as a bundle by tomorrow evening I will split it up. Postage on small items £2.95. Postage on frames £6 PP gift please

Heres a big bundle of stalled projects, stuff left over at the end of sale threads, un needed nick nacks, broken parts and general odds and ends. I have too much clutter taking over my limited man space, it would be nice If I can job this out in one big box...If there are no takers I shall take the time to buff polish and get everything nice and pass it on individually when time allows.

1992 intense spider frame 18.5" silver with blue anodised swingarm and risse shock £75 Inc ritchey post

31.8 ritchey seatpost to fit the intense

Grafton speed controller 2 brakes front and rear, pad holders dont hold the pads tightly and 1 has thread damage so for spares/repair....should be resolvable with a little ingenuity.....EDIT.......I have a fix for the pad holders, I have done one of them already and could do the rest given a little time.£79

Paul crosstop rear brake in silver, scratched but fine, springs are a bit crap but OK in use £30

Wtb speedmaster brake with linear springs, usable but pad carriers have cracks so better for spares £15

WTB 32h grease guard front hub, feels like it is well and truly full of grease and could do with an empty out! £20

M900 nos freehub body £19

Orange Vitamin T2 19' frame, I started rubbing down the original tatty matt blasted finish but got overwhelmed when I remembered what a bastard of a job it is to re finish titanium, its has been languishing in the corner half shiny, half matt ever since. It does not have the usual aluminium shim in the seat tube for some reason so I have popped a 27.2 USE one in instead. Ive just noticed it has had its seat clamp removed at some point, it runs a push on seat clamp comfortably now. Looks nasty but sit down and rub buff and polish it with wet and dry and Tcut for 6 hours and it will be lovely. £170

Xt 8 speed cassette in good nick with minimal use £18

Project 2 1 1/8" ahead black fork in need of a lick of paint £18

Giant fitted but unused flat carbon bar non oversized £12

2x basic 31.6seatpins

Xt 5 arm 9 speed 46t chainring

Odi rogue white lock on grips in good nick. a bit grubby in pics, have done about 5 miles with mucky mechanics hands...will clean up nicely.

Trek fuel ex 9.8 21.5' carbon frame, needs the carbon patching in 2 places...on the seatstays as theres the beginnings of a hole caused through heel rub also on the back of the seat tube. I rubbed the lacquer back and tried to patch it with some carbon and resin but it looked grim so I pulled it off and stuck it in the corner, the remains of the glue will need taking off! I have a spool of carbon thread for a home bodge if anyone fancies trying it....More of a spares/repair/hobby/man shed type thing than an instant rider £50

Kalloy silver flat bar

Black mystery ahead stem

Kalloy ahead stem

xt 8 speed rear mech £15

Salsa short road ahead stem 1 1/8" £15

Theres a few more small bits and bobs.....cinelli spinachi bars, 1 xlite 130mm q/r, 7 speed cassette, some straddle cables, mavic cosmic rear road hub, a splined road b/b, some tatty scott mathauser pads, Mountain cycle moho gear hanger,some cheapie modern sti's. I can leave any of this out if its not wanted, its just what was sat at the bottom of my parts box.

A few parts are not shown as they are buried away here and there but they do exist!

Some of this is in nice nick, some needs some time on the buffing wheel and some is for parts/repair. Please bear this in mind, if it was all top notch it would be twice the price. Im sure this will make the basis of a few enjoyable projects for someone and could comfortably claw you some money back if you have the buffing bug.

Theres some more pics further down the thread, I can send some specific close ups etc if you let me know what you want to see.

£399 for the lot. I can post it within the uk for about £20

Thanks for looking

ALL SOLD NOW......HOWEVER GIVE MAKSTER A BUZZ IF YOU ARE AFTER ANY OF THE BITS AS HE WILL BE FLOGGING ON THE BITS THAT HE DOES NOT NEED
Ta

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 808
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 808
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 808
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 808
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 808
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 808
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 808
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 808
Re: big bundle Orange Ti, grafton,paul,wtb,intense,m900,p2,s

If you do sell separately…. Interested in the Kalloy Flat bars – pending length (require 580mm or more), bend (require 10deg), and finish (not shot peened).

Pip.

Would be interested in the Grafton speed controllers if you split, please :)

If you split, Paul cross top rear brake for me please, pending pics and price :)

am I misreading 3 frames and loadsa bits for £399? Thats got to be the bargain of the century.

GLWS

Hmmm, looking forward to pics. Quite fancy some of this stuff and could take the package subject to divorce proceedings not ensuing.

ishaw":3r4lvqvj said:
Hmmm, looking forward to pics. Quite fancy some of this stuff and could take the package subject to divorce proceedings not ensuing.

Pics should be up after i've put the boy to bed tonight.

I´m interested in the WTB front hub.

Back