CRC delivery times

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Are they any good at getting things to you quickly[[im impatient]
Ordered a steerer off them this afternoon and wondered when roughly i'd see it.
I know many here use crc.
Cheers

I have ordered things in the afternoon and they arrived next morning, Always found them super quick!! :D

Excellent news then :D
Cheers
If i can get it by wednesday,i can fit it at the workshop thursday,finally get rid of the too long judy :cool:

On average 36 hours. For some reason I order mostly on sunday evenings. Usually arrive tuesday morning. As it happens i'm expecting a chain to arrive tomorrow :D

though if you really really need it i'll not turn up for a week and when it does it'll be the wrong one... but that would happen from anywhere.

Always turned up bery quick for the few things I've ordered. Often before there website acknowledges it, their delivery tracking is terrible though. Other things I've found even if you have PacelForce24 it may be shipped as Royal Mail (which to be honest is easier for me) but that's not the point.
Oh and if you buy via paypal/google their website does not acknowledge it in you account and makes tracking even worse. (not that you really need it unless you work a lot.

Merlin Cycles and Wiggle where both super quick as well. (i.e. order taken, packed and sent instantly sort of thing)... often quicker than it takes to get a response from the LBS :(

Well, both times I ordered things from them, the wrong thing turned up.

It's OK, though, it means I got four tyres for free.

Normally with you within 48hrs but last week they took 5 days delivering something to me, which is unusual.

FluffyChicken":28mvoaff said:
though if you really really need it i'll not turn up for a week and when it does it'll be the wrong one... (

Im half expecting the 'need it quick' law of things going wrong to raise its head :LOL: :LOL: ,but as this is my first CRC online purchase im hoping for beginners luck ;)
We shall but see :?

they used to be quick (nextday mostly) but in my experience they aren't anymore. My last order took 5 days :roll:

Back