Anyone own an On-One Inbred?

I posted this same question a month or two ago and got mixed responses but the general feeling was capable, workmanlike frames lacking the fuzzy feeling of owning and riding something posher. Given their super prices at the moment I bought one this morning anyway because for that money you can't go wrong, can you?

mtbfix":2d2dl16d said:
I posted this same question a month or two ago and got mixed responses but the general feeling was capable, workmanlike frames lacking the fuzzy feeling of owning and riding something posher. Given their super prices at the moment I bought one this morning anyway because for that money you can't go wrong, can you?

Well, for some reason a whole bike for £475 seems too good to ignore. But i'm not sure i'll ever ride it :LOL:

Which one did you buy, an Inbred SS too?

Inbred

Clockworkgazz has one and loves it.
He can give you the good and bad as he rides it all the time.

Jamie

I've owned a singlespeed Inbred for a while now and like it alot. Done some epics on it.

In fact, I'm so taken with the Inbred that today I've ordered myself a 456.

Brand loyalty eh!

Will let you know how the 456 rides in a week or two :)

*Raises hand*

I have one and love it. Great fun to ride, it's never going to set the world on fire mainly because of my (lack of) riding skills.

One of my mates had his 456 nicked from outside the pub a couple of weeks ago. I gave chase on my old GT Bravado and promptly crashed. I'd left my lights and my helmet in the pub, and it's pretty difficult to see when the road runs out in the pitch black, after a couple of pints and a body full of adrenaline.
I'm on the Co-Codomol recovering from a cracked rib, and my mate has sunk deeper into an already bad depression.
It's the second On-One he's had stolen in about the last 8 months, so they're clearly popular with theiving scum-bags.
Insurance won't pay out either because it wasn't stolen from his home address.

Suffice to say he won't be buying another On-One...

Back