Cyclist Vs motorist-this time its personal.....

Re:

Both as bad as each other to be honest, roadies do take up far more road than they have too. To go and follow the car driver all that time then claim the car driver was the only one in the wrong means the rider was a knob too.

Sorry, he might have two wheels but the rider was as equally responsible as the car driver.

Re: Re:

KDM":2v3yxlps said:
Both as bad as each other to be honest, roadies do take up far more road than they have too. To go and follow the car driver all that time then claim the car driver was the only one in the wrong means the rider was a knob too.

Sorry, he might have two wheels but the rider was as equally responsible as the car driver.

No. Not both as bad as each other. Far from it.

One threatened the health of the other by their use of the chosen method of transport.
They remonstrate with each other verbally.
Then one gets out of his vehicle repeatedly and tries to assault the other.
I'm not saying the cyclists behaviour was perfect, but they were NOT as bad as each other.

Re:

only seen the start and finish of this,and i thought why did the cyclist follow
the car around the block,
looks to me like he wanted to pick a fight :roll:

I would respectfully disagree circus and agree with kenal.

The rider was taking up to much of a narrow road, the driver had little option other than to go close. At this point the rider ranted, said his piece and it should have finished there. Instead the rider went looking for the car driver and from this point everything that followed was avoidable, you can even hear the rider baiting the driver for his own entertainment and laughing at the car driver.

Both were responsible for the original incident, the rider was responsible for looking for the car and finding the car driver to carry it on when he could have let it be and then both were responsible for levels of stupidity grown men should know would make themselves look like spanners.

Didn't bother watching it, I do 22 miles a day through London so I don't really need to see a video of either someone driving like a prat or a Cyclist behaving irresponsibly. I note he seems to have an entire channel dedicated to attempting to shame car drivers who commit minor misdemeanors in his vicinity, what a spectacularly self-centered hobby.

Re: Re:

KDM":1pa363c0 said:
roadies do take up far more road than they have too.

They are a road user and if the drivers want them to be road users in every respect,then they are entitled to the entire lane.

Edges of roads have drains and potholes and are no place for bicycle wheels. Perhaps that's why motorcycles and mopeds ride in the middle and not the edge.
When was the last time you(sic) attempted to overtake one of those on the main st ? Would you attempt to force your way past one, without going over the middle white line ? Of course you wouldn't, because you accept them as legitimate road users. You would wait till its clearer ahead before over taking.

Re:

Agree with Rod_Saetan. Life's about trying to get along. No point in provoking confrontation unnecessarily just because you have the evidence on camera and may film something juicy to upload on FB later for the baying mob. Occasionally.... we all me a total psyco who has a total disregard for human life. You don't want to film that either ;)

Back