I didnt even notice - 7 years on RB

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
10th anniversary for Retrobike next year and I been here 7 years.

Seven!!!

Where the hell did the time go?

*and seemingly a badge for each year too

:LOL: :p

Time flys dude when your having fun. I was thinking the same all the new friends I've made here over the years and days out and big weekends also meeting the anti Christ of Retrobike ow my god he was pure evil!!!!!!

cannondale king":2xp60w7w said:
Time flys dude when your having fun. I was thinking the same all the new friends I've made here over the years and days out and big weekends also meeting the anti Christ of Retrobike ow my god he was pure evil!!!!!!

LGF? Bit harsh

The History Man":1zrfskdk said:
cannondale king":1zrfskdk said:

LGF? Bit harsh

There was a person on here a few years back that was a huge problem and used to give a lot of abuse to me mark and FRM as well as others as he thought it was funny. Aka the anti Christ of Retrobike.

legrandefromage":3itibiw0 said:
Oh yes. HIM (not to be confused with THM)

That still echos like a fart in a cathedral...

He was as much use to Retrobike as a fart in a space suit.

Glad all of those type of people are gone now. But time has flown past and good I've gone through some bikes in that time still got the Raleigh r200 I got from you LGF my main long distance bike lol.

Back