Just say hi to all and im out of hospital

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Afternoon all been a while as ive been having a rough time of it with work being cut from 6 days too 2 days and setting up handcraftedwheels.co.uk and getting it fully up and running. Well saturday I went into hospital at 7am at the norfolk and norwich to have my deviated septum fixed after years of putting up with having breathing problems it was supposed to be op at 10am out by 2 pm well I went down at 10am and woke up at 12.30pm and found out that i was gonna be in a fair whack longer as I didn't stop bleeding lol roll on 7pm last night I was finally aloud home. but looking in the mirror this morning my nose has never looked so straight ever and I haven't got black eyes either as the doc did a really bang up job.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 412
get well soon, you should be up and about for mayhem.lets hope you bring all the tent parts this year :D

bloody hell Dan! didn't know you'd gone in! :shock:

we all know it's just a cover for your immense cocaine addiction though!! keep away from that bint from eastenders!! sh'e nothing but trouble!!

:LOL:

jonnyboy666":2hhmubqw said:
bloody hell Dan! didn't know you'd gone in! :shock:

we all know it's just a cover for your immense cocaine addiction though!! keep away from that bint from eastenders!! sh'e nothing but trouble!!

:LOL:

LOL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you know me too well Jon. It's been a standing joke offshore that I'm always the one that never drinks

Yeahs guys thought id make the most of the air as its free still at the moment well till the GOV put a tax on it lol

best wishes from Norwich fella, hope all goes well with your wheelbuilding odyssey and yer face gets better too!!

Back