The Real Mcoy or man flu

bagpuss

rBotM Winner
Started shivering last monday at 6pm went to bed .Have not been out the house since.Only movement between bed and settee.Apart from a few rambling on retro bike.{Lap tops have their uses.}sleep in vast amounts,musing over projects.That has been my week. :facepalm: :facepalm: :evil:

if its flu, you cant sleep, bones ache, you just lie there hating the world.

but according to the adverts, you just pop a pill and go back to work thus spreading it to everybody else...

Imagine someone's left a £20 note on the other side of the room. If you can get it and pocket it, it's not Flu. ;)

A bad case of Norovirus can make flu feel like an itchy nose, count yourself lucky. :)

Get well soon.

bagpuss":17qvz8rj said:
legrandefromage":17qvz8rj said:

but according to the adverts, you just pop a pill and go back to work thus spreading it to everybody ehttp://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewf ... p?f=8lse...

That's been the thing I never ached so much in my shoulder and back. As for a £20 note bagpusset does not allow me that much pocket money. ;)

So I'd imagine there's not much sympathy there then..?

So I'd imagine there's not much sympathy there then..?[/quote]

Hmmm...You are right about that.

A few months ago i got up in the night to venture to the loo....I never made it....

Passed out en-route. Next thing I know the management say's look you are bleeding all over the carpet :shock: it appeared that i had head butted the floor well and good face first.
You had better go and get the wet and dry machine was the first thing i heard :LOL: A :? At 2am and a alarm at 530 for work the air was some what blue :oops:

After two more near misses with the floor off the the Doc's .
AF appears to be the problem.Resting HR between 53 & 60 BP 104 over 70 as an average.Told all the valves are fine and so is the pipe work.
Now on beta blockers and waiting to start rat poison sorry warffin.

No apparent cause found so far.Waiting for a reboot :xmas-wink:

legrandefromage":1ziiblcn said:

Or, in the case of my brother in law - you lie there in a coma while a machine breathes for you. You almost lose your arm and toes because of blood clots/infections, you suffer a stroke which you're still recovering from, you lose mobility in your left arm, you spend almost 6 months in hospital, your weight drops from 13 stone down to about 7, oh and your Dad contracts it at virtually the same time as you and he dies while you're in hospital, so you don't even find out about it until you're out of your coma and well enough so that the shock doesn't send you back into one.

I'm sure he'd trade all that just to be able to lie back and hate the world.

Back