Any techie's in ?

sylus

Old School Grand Master
The last three days about 50% of my emails are coming back with an announcement that mailer daemon was unable to deliver my emails

Now, these emails have been sent to different addresses and from my many different email accounts. They have been sent from a 2012 macbok air

Puzzled really

Are you using an IMAP account?

If so, depending on who you are using for server duty they might have a maximum storage size for your email accounts - sometime 1GB or so.

If that's the case you will have to delete some from server, or download to your MB.

When in Apple Mail, do 'Apple + I' and it will bring up your mail servers and quotas - you can check that way.

Let me know how you get on with that first.

BB.

Get in touch with "Al" he's no good with computers but the reply might take your mind off any problems.

Thanks for the replies chaps

Boyburning...I don't believe I'm using an imap account? the emails sent have been through three seperate hotmail accounts and one yahoo account

Jm...I did get in touch with al but he made no sense ..on anything :LOL:

Robbie..I knew that, that's why I postponed all my bills till the 28th and told the mrs she gets her chrimbo pressie on the boxing day sales whilst I get mine today

Also this has been playing up the last week only ..about the same time when i look in my wifi supply I noticed as well as the usual neigbours ..one called fbi survelliance van...should I be worried?

Back