(another) ebay problem

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm sure I've seen the answer to this one recently, but can't find it. I'm not sure if it was here on RB or somewhere else.

I recently sold an item on ebay. I sent it with tracking through the normal postal service (correos in spain, royal mail in the UK where it was to be delivered). tracking showed an attempted delivery, but nothing more. After a couple of weeks, the buyer opened an undelivered item case with ebay and won. We had communicated and all was well and good, I fully understand why he opened the case - I would have done the same. So ebay/paypal refunded him the money (not a lot, a little over 20 quid), and I was left claiming from the postal service.

FFWD to this afternoon, and I checked the tracking number again to find that the item was delivered yesterday! So now the buyer has both the item and my funds... I've sent him a message askign for the return of either one of them, but just in case he decides not to cooperate - how do I go about claiming back the refund through ebay/paypal? All the resolution centres give are options for buyers to claim, not sellers and i can't see how to do it (although they do say it's possible)

anyone know?

thanks, Andy

Latest posts

Back