Sending postage label to buyer help

danbe

Retro Guru
I will try cut this short basically a buyer bought multiple items I did them cheap as they bought a few items, I even combined postage on top.
Alarm bells were ringing as they bought quite a bit but hey

They then have tried saying that one item didn't work as intended & practically demanded a £50 partial refund for a 'friend' to service it. I explained there is no issue and its the design. That is how they're supposed to be which they are.

They have then started a refund process for everything, including items they have zero issue with just to be a cvnt.

Ebay have typically sided with them and sent them a return label which they are now claiming is too small and Ebay are saying I have 4 days to send the correct label otherwise they will refund the tvvat without requiring the items to be returned...U WOT M8?

Because Ebay closed the case etc I can not send another return label in the correct size, how do you go about this?

I take it that the best way would be to buy a prepaid return label at the local post office making sure it covers the items and then message them a photo of said label for them to print off?

That really sucks. Can't give any advice but good luck.
(Fking eBay. Fking 'customer'):mad:

Appreciated.
If I knew it would be such a disaster I'd have cut my losses and just gave the partial refund rather than all this ballache.

To make it worse they aren't replying to messages or are taking literally a week or two in between to respond (They have two neutrals recently including one for this)

Still no idea why they're getting a refund for the other items but very well, can I at least get my stuff back? Without being legally stolen from.

What sort of message does this send though other than you can buy whatever you like, file a refund, claim the label is too small for items (same size label it was sent with) then you'll get a refund and be allowed to keep their property. Mind blowing.

You need to contact CS and get them to issue the correct label.

I do not know the situation but it sounds like the label does not cover the cost of return postage? they probably have packaged it all in a larger box, though the ebay return label should cover it, but like i said i do not know all the details.

Once you have contacted CS and they know you are in the process of sorting it they will extend the time limits. You are advised to go through ebay and keep them involved and it will be trackable through their system, otherwise you could lose it all. Of course you are liable for the cost of return postage too. Just a couple of tips, you are best talking to them by phone, though live chat is nearly as good, be polite and they will help. To phone them you need to report an issue with one of your items or account, most will not have a phone option and send you round and round on a looped system of answers eventually pointing you to the ebay forum. If there is no phone option on the issue you have selected then go back and pick another issue even if it does not match yours, there are certain issues that will give a phone number for CS straight away, they are there you just have to find them, no point finding the CS number through googlie search as the numbers are one time only issued just for the case. Once through to a person just start telling them your issue, they will then explain it is the wrong department and offer to transfer you, job done :)

Like i said, it is important to stay calm and be polite, coming across naive helps too and despite what others think of ebay they are very helpful if you are actively trying to sort something.

Ditto the above, get talking to a real human being at Ebay. It takes a bit of finding, but they do have a call back system and when I have requested they call me, it is usually within minutes. They even tell you how long till they call you. I would not worry too much about the buyer delaying replies. I see it as an argument in your favour, suggests they are not really playing fair. Let them fall foul of time delays, explain to Ebay, mention they have done it before. You have little to lose.

Back