Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:54 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: The Admiral Benbow
i have tryed that, they said i had to go home and say sorry to the misses

edit, just seen the news the streaker wasent me :lol:


Last edited by lumos2000 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 pm 
Special Retro Guru
Special Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:34 am
Posts: 5663
Location: Don't mess with monkeys, man
lumos2000 wrote:
i have tryed that, they said i had to go home and say sorry to the misses

... and everything was right back as it was at the beginning of the episode...


Did she accept your apology?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 18215
Location: Sunny Glasgow
The legging it back to his van bit has me a bit confused.We've already seen and heard how they will embellish the facts to suit themselves,so it is likely or possible rather that he looked in their direction whilst walking back to his van.
Maybe he did run back,possibly to goad the officers into thinking there was a problem and coming over to check where he then uses his knowledge to play to the camera.Possibly this was even set up by himself to do so.
Have to take into account that they all know him and this scenario has been played out many times over.But with that in mind why are they still rising to the bait :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:05 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: The Admiral Benbow
Neil wrote:
lumos2000 wrote:
i have tryed that, they said i had to go home and say sorry to the misses

... and everything was right back as it was at the beginning of the episode...


Did she accept your apology?


only as long as i agree to go on jeremy kyle and "talk" about it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 pm
Posts: 656
Location: Hampshire
Funny that nobody has pointed out that the 'child' in question is only slighty smaller than the big, bruiser of a copper.

Stop calling him a child, he was a teenager who should have known better, he was manhandled, not beaten or thrown under a car to his certain death.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 pm 
eBay Outing Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 8000
What a weird site this has become

Don't get me wrong , go to enough sites and you will see what is happening here has already happened there

People who have little or no interest in the actual forums staple diet in this case bikes..turning it into a personal mental health, the state is against us, paranoid anti establishment forum to a point it drives away those who genuinely wanted to belong to the site and it's original purpose

Look around this site at the momment...haven't you noticed some of those who passionately love bikes staying away, seem mysteriously absent or post so little you would hardly know they are members any more?

If your interest is in bikes you can't help but notice this..if your interest is not in bikes but latching onto an off topic forum to ruin the site..then you will have not noticed this at all.

The irony, look through this thread and those who are the biggest police, goverment is bad contribute very little to the bike side of the forum.

This thread highlights for me why the forum is in trouble....

A cop dies serving his community and it's turned into a joke......someone is escorted away from where they shouldn't be and suddenly the poilice are a oppressive para military arm of the goverment walking over our civil liberties.....really?

This is dissapointing To me because the off topic forum has become poisonous to the point that if you dare speak out against the ever growing anti establishment group that seems to be festering in here of late then it's made quite clear that you should stay out of of the topic.

I do have a vested interest..I have family who are cops, some of those are specific to knocking on peoples doors to tell some poor family or relatives that they have just lost a loved one..another who deals with rape victims and have to listen daily to the horrors of those who see no boundaries inflict harm on these poor victims, some who may protect the public when someone is armed and inflicting death on others... place themselves in the line of fire to stop that madman or woman from hurting innocent people.

I lived in Clacton for many years and still know many people there..it's a small community and things like this don't happen there..until now

and then you take a look at this thread were a kid was moved on from somewhere he shouldn't have been and then the vitriol of the paranoid dellusionals bantering bullshit about the para militariat police and I just think...what planet are you on..do you have any balance to your thought process

do you know what it's like to try and protect people in real life only for some to then spit at you because they couldn't get a decent view for their you tube video to proclaim the world is against them

It's unbalanced and biased rants from these nut jobs that ruin many a good forum and for me this has now reached that point

This part of the forum has stopped being about an off topic section in a bike forum and has become a platform for some who will never see anything other than what they want to see whilst proclaiming they seek justice for all actually want a forum of their own..or any forum that will listen to this mentally inadequate paranoid prolatariat anarchist driven drivel and then act bemuased and indignent when called out on it

yesterday a cop died..the day before a kid was moved on..which do you think got more sympathy in this twisted thread

some of you are ruining this forum and making it about your own personal playground rather than a bike forum and for that like quite a few it's time to move on and leave you to it.

Some within this thread are the reason why real bike addicts are staying away or leaving this site and I will now be one of those..gooday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
sylus wrote:
What a weird site this has become

Don't get me wrong , go to enough sites and you will see what is happening here has already happened there

People who have little or no interest in the actual forums staple diet in this case bikes..turning it into a personal mental health, the state is against us, paranoid anti establishment forum to a point it drives away those who genuinely wanted to belong to the site and it's original purpose

Look around this site at the momment...haven't you noticed some of those who passionately love bikes staying away, seem mysteriously absent or post so little you would hardly know they are members any more?

If your interest is in bikes you can't help but notice this..if your interest is not in bikes but latching onto an off topic forum to ruin the site..then you will have not noticed this at all.

The irony, look through this thread and those who are the biggest police, goverment is bad contribute very little to the bike side of the forum.

This thread highlights for me why the forum is in trouble....

A cop dies serving his community and it's turned into a joke......someone is escorted away from where they shouldn't be and suddenly the poilice are a oppressive para military arm of the goverment walking over our civil liberties.....really?

This is dissapointing To me because the off topic forum has become poisonous to the point that if you dare speak out against the ever growing anti establishment group that seems to be festering in here of late then it's made quite clear that you should stay out of of the topic.

I do have a vested interest..I have family who are cops, some of those are specific to knocking on peoples doors to tell some poor family or relatives that they have just lost a loved one..another who deals with rape victims and have to listen daily to the horrors of those who see no boundaries inflict harm on these poor victims, some who may protect the public when someone is armed and inflicting death on others... place themselves in the line of fire to stop that madman or woman from hurting innocent people.

I lived in Clacton for many years and still know many people there..it's a small community and things like this don't happen there..until now

and then you take a look at this thread were a kid was moved on from somewhere he shouldn't have been and then the vitriol of the paranoid dellusionals bantering bullshit about the para militariat police and I just think...what planet are you on..do you have any balance to your thought process

do you know what it's like to try and protect people in real life only for some to then spit at you because they couldn't get a decent view for their you tube video to proclaim the world is against them

It's unbalanced and biased rants from these nut jobs that ruin many a good forum and for me this has now reached that point

This part of the forum has stopped being about an off topic section in a bike forum and has become a platform for some who will never see anything other than what they want to see whilst proclaiming they seek justice for all actually want a forum of their own..or any forum that will listen to this mentally inadequate paranoid prolatariat anarchist driven drivel and then act bemuased and indignent when called out on it

yesterday a cop died..the day before a kid was moved on..which do you think got more sympathy in this twisted thread

some of you are ruining this forum and making it about your own personal playground rather than a bike forum and for that like quite a few it's time to move on and leave you to it.

Some within this thread are the reason why real bike addicts are staying away or leaving this site and I will now be one of those..gooday


Agree. We know who they are?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23176
Location: Retrobike HQ
On that note I think that'll do.

Please refer to this thread > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64836


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group