yeti lawwil 6

eejoor

Retro Guru
my new project: a yeti lawwil i bought of ebay.

the frame arived yesterday, but unfortunatly, it was in a far more worse state than the seller said. it was brush painted, and the screws for the cable guides where all different sizes. lucky for me there are no dings or cracks.

will build the frame up for dh racing, maybe will get back into dh racing ... if they do a senior class :LOL:

the frame:

DSC_0311.jpg

wondering to do it in team colors or a rasta paint job?

the shox looks good, but is the gray thing at the boto supposed to stay at the lower mount, or is it supposed to stay at the shock's body?

DSC_0315-1.jpg

will build it up with rs boxxers, bullseye crancks and m950.

looking for a pair of bullseye crancks, boxxers and a ringle front hub on dee max rims.

i'm not sure on the brakes, could need some advice when i get to that point.

grtz,

:cool: nice frame...

team colors is the way 4 me.....

ihave dh4 , if you want get some pics contact me :D

rear brake early hope and magura raceline front

Nice! I have a straight 4 as well! Love these bikes ever since I first layed eye's on them.
The Turquoise and Yellow team colours would be the goer I would think :D

thanks everyone

it's a 18.5" and it today i realised how BIG it is. i'm afraid i can't reach the bars when on the sadle :?

which brakes would you recomend?

grtz, danny

team colours for sure! i rode one of these BITD, they are a fantastic DH bike of the era. big and solid, they feel like you can chuck them at big stuff and ride through without a care.

maybe some hope discs, correct me if i am wrong but if memory serves, thats what they ran on them.

eejoor":mi4qpxxc said:
the shox looks good, but is the gray thing at the boto supposed to stay at the lower mount, or is it supposed to stay at the shock's body?

I think it's supposed to move with the lower shock mount, as it's a pull-shock.

If it didn't move, your shock wouldn't work :)

Back