Bontrager Twentyfour 12 2015

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Who's going to the Bontrager Twentyfour 12 this year?

Whats your team name and what race are you doing.

I'm going with a team of 4 others, we are doing the Male open 24hr under the illustroious team name of 'Gentleman's Riding Club 2015'.

See you there.

Re:

I'm doing the 24 hour solo. This will consist of about 4 laps at the start, at least a 2 hour break (for beer and BBQ) then another couple of plods around.
I'll then be providing the music up at the shooting shack into the small hours of the morning.
A few hours 'sleep' then maybe another couple of laps before more music to spur people on for the last couple of hours.
I can't wait :cool:

Can I request a tune now then. The music at the shooting range was a real motivator for me last year, as I got closer and could hear the tunes I had a second wind that lasted until the music was replaced by the silence of the woods again.

maverick":6ltovi18 said:
Can I request a tune now then. The music at the shooting range was a real motivator for me last year, as I got closer and could hear the tunes I had a second wind that lasted until the music was replaced by the silence of the woods again.

Request away ;)

Re:

I require at least one Slayer - Angel of Death.

This may however, be covered by the 'metal guys' who always seem to have a little corner in the forest and by now I should have bought at least one crate of beer for keeping me cheered up.

I won't be doing it on anything approaching a retro bike more like a 9.5kg 29er but i'll still be there I think this is my 8th 24hr Solo.

Re:

I will be there racing in a team doing 24hr ( chafing the dream )

Look forward to the music again :D

Kirbdug

retroyetirigid":2wvfce7j said:
Am doing the solo Torchbearer 12 again under the team name of Retro Yeti Rigid, will try to be a little more organized this year.

First lap JD again??

Back