WTD - 58-60cm complete Steel Bike

DirtyLyle

Retro Newbie
Looking for a nice (but not too nice to use!) complete road bike to use when I'm staying at the in-laws in Provence.
Looking to use it from the off, so all parts need to be in good nick - not looking to restore.
Ideally looking for something Italian, but will consider any good suggestions.

I have a Salsa Casseroll built up with full campag group set- carbon cranks & levers etc. 10 speed block, Aksium wheels, nice retro looking modern bike with room for mudguards and fitting for a rack if you are that way inclined.

pm if interested with email address and I can send pics/ more info

I know it's not steel, but just about to post a 1994/95 Trek 1400, Easton Bonded Aluminium complete bike with a 60cm frame, it's worth a look as it's in great condition. I've fully stripped and serviced it so it's ready to ride. it'll be up on the for sale forum shortly

I know it's not steel, but just about to post a 1994/95 Trek 1400, Easton Bonded Aluminium complete bike with a 60cm frame, it's worth a look as it's in great condition. I've fully stripped and serviced it so it's ready to ride. it'll be up on the for sale forum shortly

P1100054.jpg

60cm Gazelle Formula Race. Reynolds 525, full Shimano 105 20 speed groupset with compact chainset. Lovely build, in lovely condition.

£450 + postage (I'm based in Kent ME12, so not too far from "Sarf London")

More pics here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... 5%2010spd/

PM me for more detailed description.

Latest posts

Back