BotM April 2019 Nominations

fotorat1

Retro Guru
As Discussed and Promised earlier this year this is the return to the >1998 BotM.

Now's the time to submit your entries for this month's competition. Our first Competition will be for bikes Between 1998 and 2008. Thats 21 to 11 years old.

I need a volunteer for the poll and to make this Sticky

as per <97 please structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. Paul's 2002 Cannonade Jekyll
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

I will re-enter the nomination when its actually April and the organisational questions are solved...

As a suggestion for the title, it might be helpful to highlight the >1998 part ...

But it is a pretty good idea!

Think my slot dropout Scandal *just* scrapes through as 2008? maybe... Need to finally do a build thread for it too though. Some of it's distinctly post 08 though - is that allowed?

Si F

LongboardSi":2q3kiu9d said:
Think my slot dropout Scandal *just* scrapes through as 2008? maybe... Need to finally do a build thread for it too though. Some of it's distinctly post 08 though - is that allowed?

Si F

go for it

T'boo Ted":2q2cr90g said:
OK, I'll have a go, never entered one before so here goes (hope the pic attach works!):

T'boo Ted's 2008 GT Zaskar Re-issue

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=289932&p=2929087#p2929087

At first I thought "wow that doesn't look like like Launceston" so that must have been a big ride out to the lost gardens of Heligan. Then I realised you are in the Oz version! I would love to know what the trails are like where you live.

I just need to pick a bike to enter now!

fotorat1":i8vozsie said:
T'boo Ted":i8vozsie said:
OK, I'll have a go, never entered one before so here goes (hope the pic attach works!):

T'boo Ted's 2008 GT Zaskar Re-issue

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=289932&p=2929087#p2929087

At first I thought "wow that doesn't look like like Launceston" so that must have been a big ride out to the lost gardens of Heligan. Then I realised you are in the Oz version! I would love to know what the trails are like where you live.

I just need to pick a bike to enter now!

Cool https://www.enduroworldseries.com/news/ ... ce-report/

Back