Another ebay Zaskar thats not a Zaskar....

Re:

How can you tell (sorry, photos appear tiny on my screen) - curved top tube end cap plus rear brake routing boss?

Curved end cap is the dead giveaway lol, but it says 'zaskar' on it so therefore it must be a one off zaskar haha!

Spudly":12myooxt said:
Curved end cap is the dead giveaway lol, but it says 'zaskar' on it so therefore it must be a one off zaskar haha!

Haha yeah, plus it has a 4041 crmo sticker on it :LOL:

I sent the guy a message informing him but he ignored it and is still falsely selling it as a zaskar....

Ahh didnt look too closely, just spotted the end cap and thought "well bugger me, zaskar's have curved caps, the one with the flat cap above my bed must be fake, damn lol"

Ah, but didn't the 2000 Taiwanese GT's all have a curved end cap - including the zaskar? Thought I read that somewhere, but may be wrong!

In any case, never got a high enough res picture to spot "zaskar" on the cap...def never heard of that, or one made from 4000 series! :LOL:

fjpshaw said:
Ah, but didn't the 2000 Taiwanese GT's all have a curved end cap - including the zaskar? Thought I read that somewhere, but may be wrong!

In any case, never got a high enough res picture to spot "zaskar" on the cap...def never heard of that, or one made from 4000 series! :LOL:

circa 2000 Zaskars were disc, the cable routing went under the top tube & down the underside of the rear stays, I may be wrong.

Latest posts

Back