Hang on a minute, that's not a Zaskar.

Screenshot_2023-07-22-09-32-49-666_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
I had to zoom in to find the sticker, it still doesn't look like a zaskar. I'm reading it, but not believing it. Or liking it.

Bunch of old crusties, stop moaning!

To be fair, I was outraged at first as well but let’s take a moment. Back in the day the Zaskar was built for fun riding not just the xc race course. This new version is the same, just brought up to date.

Also remember that most of the people buying one of these weren’t even alive when the original one was released and wouldn’t thank you from an overly stiff, fully rigid hardtail with a rear brake that clogs at the first sign of mud. It is possible to embrace the future without forgetting your past.

Bunch of old crusties, stop moaning!

To be fair, I was outraged at first as well but let’s take a moment. Back in the day the Zaskar was built for fun riding not just the xc race course. This new version is the same, just brought up to date.

Also remember that most of the people buying one of these weren’t even alive when the original one was released and wouldn’t thank you from an overly stiff, fully rigid hardtail with a rear brake that clogs at the first sign of mud. It is possible to embrace the future without forgetting your past.
Killjoy. Trying to stop old crusties from moaning, what else am I going to do? Go out and ride? Don't be ridiculous.

Back