Anybody else hate Coleman?

Re: Re:

matthew71":1cu49aex said:
Logic.Al":1cu49aex said:
Or ask on STW someone will be selling one cheap after they decided that they'd rather have the latest penny farthing sized wheel full susser for the canal path commute

Post of the week :D

and THM for once get your wallet out and stop trying to do everything on the cheap.....just saying :D

But that exponentially increases the satisfaction no?

If anybody knows of a large cheap Fat I'm your man :mrgreen: Presumably all the running gear is transferable? What is Fat specific?

this is something you don't want to try and fake. You could buy a fork and have a fat up front, but just buy the whole package if you want a fat, you will be glad you did... I am loving my Mukluk, but rocky's new Blizzard is mighty tempting, real reasonable price too.

Re:

If you sold a few you would soon make near enough for the on one. I've seen one in the flesh and it looks as good as any other fat bike I've seen.

You'd get a decent price for some of yours if you could part with them!

Re: Re:

coomber":2ambnrln said:
If you sold a few you would soon make near enough for the on one. I've seen one in the flesh and it looks as good as any other fat bike I've seen.

You'd get a decent price for some of yours if you could part with them!

like?

Re:

The two retro British steelies I would imagine you would get £300 or each. Alves and overburys

Back