Yet another hardtail with daft wheels; Stanton Ti Switchback

Mindmap3

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I adore my steel Switchback. It is genuinely one of the best bikes that I've ever owned. It fits well, rides really well and is very pretty. So much so, it relegated my Banshee to garage queen. In the end, I didn't rally end up enjoying riding it any more. It was amazing on really steep, nasty stuff but I don't find myself riding that sort of stuff these days which I guess is why I was always riding the Slackline.

I've now sold my Rune, so decided to treat myself to the Ti version of the Switchback as my one and only bike. I popped to Stanton HQ and picked this up...

j3dMnfJ.png

krVk5dU.png

6voIi6o.png

In the flesh, I think it's absolutely stunning; the welds are lovely, the shit blasted graphics look ace and I love having Stanton stamped into the chainstay brace. I couldn't believe how light it was either.

Can't wait to get it built up.

That's a really handsome frame. I have a similar finish (for frame and graphics) on my favourite titanium bike. Yours should build into a lovely bike I reckon.

shogun":13bssukz said:
I would really love one of these. Even a steel one. Very impressive frames.

The steel ones are ace. I love mine...but Ti is fly!

I couldn't resist to be hobest. It's a lot of money for hardtail but I don't plan on getting rid of this anytime soon.

Latest posts

Back