COMPLETE: Bandwagon, Spooky Version 2.0, photos on page 4

Slope... I got the shell of the Fox 36 dirt cheap and it simply worked out cheaper to do a re-powder and full custom internals compared to a new Mattoc. Made more sense to me.

Slope... it's most definitely NOT a street bike. Haven't ridden it off road yet, hard to find decent offroad when you live in the middle of London.... buuuuuuuut that is about to change!

How come I can't see any of the photobucket pics? Anybody else getting this error?

I'm interested in what this "2010 Bandwagon" is? Did they start making some again?
I've got a Metalhead, from 99 still, just put some BMW Shinburger pedals on it too.
Spooky_Metalhead.jpg

Re:

Mickey had a small batch of pre-production frames made, six of them I think, of which this is one. They never made it to production and soon afterwards Spooky changed hands to its current incarnation.

Re:

I like that a lot Lee, and it’s a shame it was one of the last hardcore hardtails to come out of spooky unless i’m mistaken.
Really miss Spooky mk2 and Mickey’s enthusiasm! It kinda made it. I think there was a hint at getting Frank back to do something so will be good to see if they can build something with a flavour of how they used to be. A bit more hardcore and less blingy road stuff would be sweet :)

Latest posts

Back