Kona non-sus P2x3 (TB@203mm+140mm, SB@183mm), Velocity stem

Makrie

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all!

So, the garage clearout begins! Up here are three Kona P2 forks and a Kona Velocity stem.

The forks are all non-suspension corrected and have internal steerer tube diameters of 25.4mm / 1 inch.

Message edited to a) faff about with prices (feel free to call me out on that) and b) to say that I am looking for WTB New Paradigm skewers and happy to deal. Thanks!

:!: The blue fork is single butted with a steerer length of 183mm. 1991 is stamped on the steerer along with the code 183F366. The dropouts are stamped SPINNER JI. Or something like that! The bottom part of a Kona headset is on them, but I don't think it's useable. The steerer is threaded. £23

:!: The grey fork is triple butted with a steerer length of about 140mm. Stamped on the steerer is the code CM/TB. The dropouts are stamped KONA. Please note that one of the brake adjustment three hole things is bent, I have tried to show this photos! Again, the bottom part of a Kona headset is on them, it looks in good condition. The steerer is threaded. £27

:!: Best for last! The black fork is triple butted with a steerer length of 203mm. CM/TB is (very faintly) stamped on the steerer along with the code 203E366. The dropouts are stamped SPINNER JI. Or, again, something like that! The steerer is threaded. £55 (?!)

:!: The Velocity stem is grey. Stamped on it is ALICO and AL and 25.4 and 95 and 10. It will fit steerer tubes of diameter 25.4mm / 1 inch. The extension (length of the middle bit of tube) is 10cm. Based on this, I'm guessing that the extension is set at 95 degrees. Looking at it, that seems about right! £12

Please ask if you would like another photo of anything, or if you have any questions or if you think I'm asking too much (or too little!) for something!

Prices include postage within the UK. Our village post office is open every weekday except Thursday. Please understand that it may take up to a week (maybe just over in exceptional circumstances!) from my receiving payment to my getting stuff in the post to you - our new baby seems to eat most of our time!

I'm happy to receive offers for the bits, but may ask you to be a bit patient as I wait to see if anybody else will offer asking price.

all_forks.png

p2_blue_01.png

p2_grey_01.png

p2_grey_02.png

p2_grey_03.png

p2_black_01.png

kona_stem_01.png

kona_stem_02.png

Thanks for looking!

:D

Back