Fuji stout lite frame sunn revolt 1995 sold

orangeone

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
up for sale is my fuji stout lite it is a 19in to top of seat tube or 18in to top of top tube. The top tube is 21in long. It has Richey dropouts. it's a very light frame just to big for me. it is nickel plated a champagne color. the lacquer has been worn in places and there are a few rust spots hear and there but nothing major. it is only the frame no headset or bb as I'm using them on a new build. I would like £65 posted. I will put photos up tomorrow when I can resize them to fit but if you would some in the mean time I can email them to you just send me you email :D

Attachments

• 1355344663221.jpg
    1355344663221.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 1,770
Hi,

I've recently acquired a NOS nickel plated frame that looks identical to that sold here.
Frame's supposed to be a Sunn Revolt '94 or '95, but
the odd thing is that its geometry is slightly different from that found on Sunn's catalogues
Mine geometry:
Headtube: 12.5cm
Seat tube BB Center to Top: 48cm
Top Tube Center to Center: 58cm (that should be equal to 57.4 cm Horizontal Top Tube length as on catalogue's table)

So, geometry looks like a 20" frame with the exception of the shorter seat tube (19"/48cm instead of 20"/50cm)

Did you ever hear/see a 19" Sunn frame of that time?

I don't know at the moment if I'll finally keep the frame and build it, but I'm also searching for some data on the forks. Rake should be 40mm. Does anyone know the axle to crown length of the original forks? I believe it should be 390-400mm.

Thanks in advance for any info :)

Back