For Sale Fuji Stout Lite Frame large

digobike

Dirt Disciple
Nice light steel large frame with Ritchey dropouts.
Size:Vertical C-T 50 cm, horizontal C-C 58cm. Takes 27,2mm seat post, 1,1/8" fork, 68mm BSA bottom bracket. No dents, no cracks
I repainted the frame, but the paint was bad, so the frame should be stripped and repainted again. I removed the Fuji Stout light sticker, no other logo was on it. In Italy and Spain these frames were labelled Massi in the UK by Merlin Cycles.
The head tube of the frame is 15cms, so it takes a fork with at least 21cm tube for A-head setup.
Included in the price: black Shimano LX 560 front derailleur and a YST headset (not pictured)
The GT quick release and the seat post is not included, I used these for an other project.
Item location is Spain, shipping cost is 27€ for most countries.
Price: 45€+postage (Paypal F&F)

IMG_20220811_102023_600.jpg

Nice light steel large frame with Ritchey dropouts.
Size:Vertical C-T 50 cm, horizontal C-C 58cm. Takes 27,2mm seat post, 1,1/8" fork, 68mm BSA bottom bracket. No dents, no cracks
I repainted the frame, but the paint was bad, so the frame should be stripped and repainted again. I removed the Fuji Stout light sticker, no other logo was on it. In Italy and Spain these frames were labelled Massi in the UK by Merlin Cycles.
The head tube of the frame is 15cms, so it takes a fork with at least 21cm tube for A-head setup.
Included in the price: black Shimano LX 560 front derailleur and a YST headset (not pictured)
The GT quick release and the seat post is not included, I used these for an other project.
Item location is Spain, shipping cost is 27€ for most countries.
Price: 45€+postage (Paypal F&F)

View attachment 657926
Nice colour, looks a solid frame to build up :D GLWS

Back